Undoubtedly, QuickBooks File Doctor is one of the most effective and advanced tools designed by Intuit. Millions of QuickBooks users face several company file issues while working on QuickBooks. Do you as well? The File Doctor tool is the first name that comes to resolve these company file errors and issues. So, if you’re googling about how to download QuickBooks file doctor and install use this amazing tool, continue reading this blog. But let’s first learn what this tool is all about.
Want to learn how to download and install QuickBooks File Doctor Tool? Call us at+1855-603-0490 , and our experts will guide you through everything professionally.
QuickBooks File Doctor: What’s All About?
As discussed above, the tool is an effective and helpful tool from Intuit. The tool is free, and users can easily download, install, and run it to scan and fix common company file issues, including network problems and data damage glitches. Users often face 6000 series errors while they are running QuickBooks multi-user mode, and the QuickBooks File Doctor tool is widely known to troubleshoot these issues. The tool offers a smooth, glitch-free, and prolific experience to users while solving problematic errors, as it has an excellent and easy-to-use interface.
What to Consider Before QuickBooks File Doctor Download?
Before you rush for QuickBooks file doctor download, make sure to consider the following requirements:
- You are required to log in as a Windows administrator to your system.
- Make sure your system must have .NET Framework.
- Do not download the QuickBooks file repair to install the File Doctor Tool.
- You need to turn ON your QuickBooks hosting before you install the tool.
- Uninstall the QBFD tool if you have already installed it. It will keep you safe from further bugs and glitches.
Quick Method to Download and Install Use QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor
To seamlessly download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor, you need to get into the following method. Perform the installation carefully by following each step given below:
- First of all, open your Internet Browser and visit the official Intuit website. From here, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Now, move to the Download section of your web browser. Press CTRL + J keys for the same.
- Here, you will see the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file. Double-click the file to open.
- To download, you need to agree and accept the license agreement that appears on your screen, followed by clicking the Next button.
- In this step, once the download is complete, click the Finish button, click the QB Tool Hub icon, and start accessing the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Once the tool opens, click the Company File Issues, and you will see a button saying, “Run QuickBooks File Doctor.”
How to Run the File Doctor QuickBooks Tool?
Before you begin running the File Doctor QuickBooks tool, keep in mind the following points:
- The tool scans the issues of the company file with a size limit of 1.5 GB.
- You must have a proper and fast internet connection while running the tool.
- Make sure you have installed a single QuickBooks version on your computer system.
- Update your QuickBooks software to the latest releases, and then start using QuickBooks File Doctor.
- The QuickBooks free File Doctor Tool can be used by Windows OS users and not by MAC users.
Now, start running the tool with the help of the given instructions:
- First of all, close your QuickBooks program. After this, open your QuickBooks File Doctor tool and move to the Company File Issues.
- Now select the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option and wait for a while till the running process is over.
- After this, navigate into the drop-down menu and hit the Company file having issues. You can also browse your file if you cannot find the file.
- Here, you must click the File option and select the Continue option.
- Now, here you will be asked to enter the admin credentials, provide the correct ones and click the Next button.
Why Download QuickBooks File Doctor? How Beneficial is it?
It’s worthwhile for users to download the QuickBooks File Doctor tool as it helps in troubleshooting the following issues:
- Damaged company files (6000 series errors, including 6000-82, 6147, 6000-305, and 6130)
- Networking issues (H-series errors, including H101, H202, H303, and H505.
- Issues with QuickBooks list of employees, customers, vendors, etc.
- Multi-user mode errors with QuickBooks company file damage and inconsistent settings
- QuickBooks installation errors can also be fixed with the help of QuickBooks File Doctor.
- The QB File Doctor tool can save you from corrupted Windows Registry issues.
- The File Doctor can also detect virus and malware infections in your system.
- You can troubleshoot issues related to your integral QuickBooks Database Server Manager using the QBFD tool.
- You can easily detect and solve QuickBooks update errors by running the File Doctor tool of QuickBooks.
- The inaccessible company files due to the damaged components can also get rectified with the QBFD tool.
- The File Doctor tool of QuickBooks does a commendable job of maintaining data security from any sort of potential threats and failure.
Consequences While Running QuickBooks File Doctor
This section will let you know about the different outcomes that users may face while running the QuickBooks File Doctor:
1. QBFD Tool Detects an Error
Users often face an outcome where the File Doctor Tool detects an error. After this, users are required to click the Open new company option once the scanning process is over.
2. The File Doctor Tool didn’t Detect any Problems.
It’s also one of the common consequences that users face when the File Doctor Tool fails to find any issue or error. You may require to sign in again to the company file to fix the issue. In case the error is still there and the tool is unable to detect it, you need to start an Auto data recovery procedure.
3. QuickBooks File Doctor Detected an Issue, but it can’t be Rectified.
This outcome can occur when users are running the tool to scan an error, and the tool even detects the issue, but still, the error can’t be resolved. In this situation, users are recommended to run the auto data recovery tool.
QuickBooks File Doctor Won’t Open: What to do Next?
“QuickBooks File Doctor is not working” or “won’t open!” These messages are common ones that users may receive while trying to open the tool and diagnose their QuickBooks company files. If you’re also getting such messages, then perform the following steps:
- First of all, you are required to restore the QuickBooks company data file.
- Now, start using the Auto data recovery tool to fix the issues related to the working of QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Now, try to configure your antivirus software’s settings and ensure your hosting mode is turned OFF.
Also, take a look at the situations when your QuickBooks file Doctor stops working:
- Your QBFD may not open when you are trying to update your QuickBooks company file.
- When you fail to restore the QuickBooks company file, the tool may not open.
- The QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor may not open when you miss installing any QuickBooks company file during QuickBooks installation.
- The File Doctor tool of QuickBooks doesn’t work with damaged or corrupted QuickBooks company files.
In the End..!
Use the QuickBooks File Doctor tool wisely, and it will do wonders in troubleshooting the QuickBooks company file and other related issues. In case you face any issues while downloading or using this QuickBooks tool, feel free to reach out to us through our QuickBooks Live Chat support system. You can also contact us at and ask for help from our QuickBooks professionals!