QuickBooks Error 1310 is the most common error that arises when the user attempts to install or update the latest version of the software. It may also arise due to damage or corruption in the hard drive. When the error occurs, you might see any one of the following error messages stating:
- “Error writing to file C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 20xx\BusinessObjectProvider.dll.
- Error “1310: Error writing to file: C:Config.Msi…”
As a result, the users won’t be able to install the QuickBooks application, thus affecting the ongoing task. Therefore, overcoming the issue using the correct techniques discussed in this post is essential.
Are you looking for immediate assistance to tackle QuickBooks Error 1310? Dial @+1855-603-490 and resolve your issue instantly under the expert’s supervision.
Also Read – Resolve QuickBooks Error 12007
Probable Causes That May Lead To QuickBooks Error 1310
The users might encounter QuickBooks Error 1310 while installing a new application version on their device. It may also arise due to numerous other reasons. Below we have stated some of the causes that might give rise to this issue; take a look at them.
- Third-party security applications might obstruct users from accessing QuickBooks.
- In other instances, it may arise due to a lack of Windows user permissions.
- Insufficient storage space on your hard drive prevents users from installing QuickBooks.
- You haven’t registered the Windows Installer.
Signs and Symptoms of Getting QuickBooks Error 1310
Whenever the user encounters QuickBooks Error 1310, they will experience the following symptoms.
- You might discover that the system starts freezing periodically.
- Whenever the users encounter the QuickBooks Error Code 1310 they won’t be able to update the application.
- Moreover, you might experience that the active program begins to crash.
- Points to Remember Before Resolving QuickBooks Error 1310
- Ensure that you use the proper admin rights to login into the Windows operating system.
- Verify that you have enough space on your hard drive to install the QuickBooks Desktop.
- You must try to install the QBDT on any other operating system.
Verified Solutions To Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Error 1310
Getting issues while resolving QuickBooks Error 1310? Don’t panic!! Instead, read the troubleshooting solutions listed below to overcome the problem effortlessly.
Also Read – Resolve QuickBooks Error 3120
Approach 1: Make Changes To The User Account Control Settings
As mentioned above, the users might encounter QuickBooks Error 1310 due to a lack of Windows user permissions. Therefore, change the UAC settings by following the steps mentioned below to resolve the issue.
- Initially, launch the Run window by hitting the Windows + R keys simultaneously.
- Following this, write “Control Panel” within the search area and hit the Enter key.
- From the upcoming window, tap on User Account > Change User Account Control Settings.
- Now, hit the Yes option for the confirmation and then proceed further.
- Next, you are supposed to toggle your slider to “Never Notify” for switching off the User Account Control settings.
- Lastly, click OK and then relaunch your system to verify whether the issue persists.
Approach 2: Try Registering the Windows Installer Once Again
Microsoft Windows Installer is a program that initiates the users to install the program on their device. If some of these files are not registered, it might stop functioning. Thus, it might lead to QuickBooks Error 1310 while installing the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Primarily, press the Windows key and write the command “msiexec/unreg” within the Search programs and files option.
- After this, tap on the Windows menu again and then write “msiexec/regserver” into the search field.
- In the end, try installing or updating QuickBooks once again on your device.
Approach 3: Give Full Admin Access to Windows Installer
As the user needs proper admin rights to initiate the QuickBooks installation, so does the installer that initiates the installation process. So, to give proper admin rights, you must check out the following instructions.
- Initially, tap on the Start button and enter “Command Prompt” within the search area.
- After this, right-click on the Command Prompt and pick the Run as an Administrator option.
- You will be displayed with a black screen in which you must enter “C: > Config.MSI” / T / C / grant administrators:F.
- Now, press the Enter key and close the Command Prompt window.
- In the end, you must install QuickBooks Desktop on your device.
Also Read – Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6073, 99001
Approach 4: Utilize the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
If you ever encounter issues while installing the QuickBooks application, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool comes into the picture. This tool looks into the issues of installing QuickBooks and repairs them asap.
- Firstly, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your device.
- Once downloaded, install it using the instructions given on the screen.
- After the successful installation, double-click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it.
- From there, head towards the Installation Issues and then QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Then, you must wait until the tool identifies and repairs the installation issues.
- Finally, try updating the QuickBooks application and verify whether the issue is resolved.
Wrapping It Up!!
We hope this post will give you a better understanding of how to overcome QuickBooks Error 1310. If you are still struggling while installing the application due to this error, consult our experts through a live chat facility. Our QuickBooks Professional experts will listen to your query patiently and provide you with a solution that best suits your query.