Amidst the stunning features in QuickBooks Desktop, direct emailing within QuickBooks saves a lot of time and effort while working with it. You will find methods to set up emails in QuickBooks after reading out this blog. If you don’t feel comfortable using the given steps, you must call the QuickBooks support number to fix it.
QuickBooks is the prominent and advanced accounting software developed to handle accounts, bank transactions, invoices, salary slips, etc. If you have already set up QuickBooks email to your desktop, you can start sending an invoice to your clients or send and receive reports, and you can also perform other transactions within QuickBooks desktop through outlook or webmail id. This QuickBooks added feature is beneficial for small and mid-sized businesses.
What Are The Benefits of QuickBooks Email Setup?
- No trouble in emailing estimates invoices to customers
- Able to send payment reminders to your customers via emails
- Customers and vendors details are automatically fetched
- You can fetch data from spreadsheets and attachments up to 2 MB
- QuickBooks email is used for sending reports within offices or departments.
Why are Requirements for QuickBooks Email Setup?
- An email address from any email service company
- Email user Id and password
- Incoming and Outgoing email settings which are varied according to the email service provider
- Server type all details
Steps to Configure QuickBooks Email Service on QuickBooks Desktop
Before moving ahead, you are required to prepare and configure your MS Outlook profile.
Use your existing MS Outlook profile or create a new one to configure your QuickBooks email service. It also required Outlook username, password, incoming mail server address, outgoing mail server address, and incoming email server type.
Procedure to Set up QuickBooks Email Invoices In Outlook
To continue with this process, you are required to create an Outlook profile first.
- First of all, set up MS Outlook in QuickBooks Desktop
- After that, fill in your username
- Then, enter your password
- The incoming email server address
- Now, enter your outgoing email server address
- Finally, enter your incoming email server type.
If you try to log in to your QuickBooks Desktop and send an email, a message is displayed that your password is invalid. Now, you should restore or set up a new password for your webmail account. If QuickBooks desktop doesn’t have MS Outlook, then
- Move to the “QuickBooks Edit” menu
- Press on “Preferences”
- Choose “Forms”
- Select “Outlook” and press “Ok.”
Procedure to Setup “Email Service” in “Webmail”
- Connect with secure “Webmail.”
- Move to “QuickBooks Edit menu” and choose “Preferences”, and send “Forms.”
- Select “Webmail” and press “Add”
- Enter your “Email address.”
- Press on the “Enhance the Security” check box
- Press “Ok”
- Sign-in when the “Login Page” appears
- Allow “Intuit Access”.
Your internet service provider determines Webmail servers and port settings. QuickBooks can automatically furnish Gmail, Yahoo, and other standard email provider’s details.
Select your different email service provider as additional emails if you wish to use a separate email. Ensure to verify this with your Internet Service Provider to set up Webmail in your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to “QuickBooks Edit menu” and choose “Preferences” and “Send Forms”.
- Choose “Webmail” and press “Add.”
- Provide “Login Credentials”
- Press “Ok” to save the changes.
Unlike secure webmail, QuickBooks Desktop requires entering your password if you are using webmail for the first time to send an email.
Suppose QB Desktop doesn’t accept your password, practice a two-step verification process to restore your email service password, and check email settings.
Internet Service Providers and Port Information
Here are mentioned various Internet Service Providers and Port Information in a table. Users can go through the given below tables to know their exact codes and information.
|ISP (Internet Company)||SMTP (Outgoing Server Settings)||SMTP Port number|
|1AND1||smtp.1and1.com||587 (SSL enabled with password)|
|AOL||smtp.aol.com||465 or 587 (SSL enabled for incoming and outgoing mail server)|
|COMPUSERV||smtp.compuserv.com or smtp.aol.com||110 or 587|
|EARTHLINK||smtpauth.earthlink.net||25 (with password)|
|GODADDY||smtpout.secureserver.net||80, 25 or 3535|
|GODADY with office 365||smtp.office365.com||587 (SSL enabled)|
|MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 365||outlook.office365.com||587 (SSL enabled)|
|NETSCAPE||smtp.isp.netscape.com||25 (SSL enabled)|
|PRODIGY||smtp.prodigy.net||25 (SSL enabled)|
This blog is helpful, and you can conveniently set up an email service in QuickBooks Desktop. If you have any further queries, call the QuickBooks phone number to get appropriate solutions. You can connect with the technical staff through call, email, or chat. The technical help desk is opened 24/7 hours to assist you with your problems. Get all your QuickBooks issues resolved instantly by getting in touch with its certified professionals. Once you connect with them, a technical representative will help you with accurate methods to fix any QuickBooks issue.