Are you getting blank pages, missing data or errors while login, creating invoice or processing payments? If yes, then you must modify your internet settings so that QuickBooks payments can link with the services online. Continue reading this entire post to get complete information regarding how to resolve internet connection problems in QuickBooks payments.
Wondering how to fix internet connection problems in QuickBooks Online and need instant help? Give us a call at @+1855-603-0490 and talk to our highly-experienced experts and get all answers to your queries.
Table of Contents
Best Ways to Resolve Internet Connection Problems in QuickBooks Payments
Here, we have listed the stepwise instructions that will help tackle internet connection problems in QuickBooks Payments.
Resolution 1: Remove the Unwanted Cache and Cookies From Internet Explorer
With the help of these instructions you can easily remove the unnecessary cache and cookies from Internet explorer.
- To begin with, launch Internet Explorer and move to the highlighted Tools icon. Otherwise, hit the Alt key to launch the menu bar and then opt Tools menu.
- Soon after this, move to the Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- Next, navigate to the General tab and then from the Browsing History opt for the Delete option.
- Now, choose the following checkboxes as given below to delete.
- Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Cookies and Website data.
- After that, hit the Delete option and then shut down the Internet Explorer window.
- Also, you must exit from the Internet Explorer window.
- Finally, you must try to open the QuickBooks Payments and verify if the error still persists.
Resolution 2: Edit the Compatibility View Settings In Internet Explorer
The Compatibility View Settings allows the users to display the web pages properly. However, to make the mandatory changes in the view settings in Internet Explorer, go through the steps written below.
- Initially, launch the Internet Explorer on your device and navigate to the Tools icon.
- Afterwards, opt for the Compatibility View Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you must include “https://intuit.com” in the “Add this Website” field and choose the Add option. Note: It is essential to perform the same step for “https://intuit.net” and “https://.quickbooks.com” .
- Finally, hit the Close button to end the process.
Resolution 3: Make Changes To Your Internet Connections In QuickBooks
To make the changes in the internet settings in QuickBooks, apply the steps given below.
- Initially, launch the QuickBooks Desktop and move to the Help menu.
- Afterwards, choose the highlighted Internet Connection Setup option.
- Soon after this, navigate to the “Use my computer’s Internet Connection Settings” and hit the Next option.
- Furthermore, choose the Advanced Connection Settings option. As a result, it will open the Internet Options window that lets you do the following changes.
Include Intuit as a Trusted Website
- Initially, move to the Security tab and opt for the Trusted Sites zone.
- After this, hit the Sites button and input “https//intuit.com”. Later on, choose the Add option and perform the same steps for “https//.intuit.net” and “https//*.quickbooks.com”. Once done, opt for the Close button.
- Next, choose the Custom Level option and scroll your cursor to reach the Miscellaneous Category. Beneath the Access data sources across domains” hit the Enable option followed by OK.
- You must opt for the Apply button and then OK to shut down the Internet Options window.
- From the QuickBooks Desktop, click File menu > Close Company to exit from your company file.
Edit the Cookie Settings
- In the beginning, move to the Privacy tab and then proceed further.
- Choose the Advanced option to launch the Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Afterwards, navigate to the Override automatic cookie handling option. If this option isn’t visible, skip this point.
- Beneath the section of both First-Party Cookies and Third-Party Cookies, opt for the accept option.
- Next, go to the Always allow session cookies option.
- Hit OK to shut down the Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Once again hit OK to exit from the Internet Options window.
Modify the ActiveX Control Settings
- To commence with, move to the Security tab and choose the Internet Zone.
- Now, from the section of Security level for this zone, opt for the Custom Level option.
- You are supposed to scroll down to the ActiveX controls and plug-ins. Then, navigate to the Enable or Prompt for the following items:
- Binary and script behaviors
- Download signed ActiveX controls
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins.
- Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting.
- Finally, tap on the OK button to save the mandatory changes made.
Upgrade the Trusted Sites Settings
- In the initial stage, move to the highlighted Security tab.
- After this, hover your cursor over the Trusted Sites zone.
- Look beneath the Security level for this zone section and opt for the Custom Level option.
- Go to the Reset Custom Settings section, pick Low from the drop-down menu of Reset To.
- Subsequently, opt for the Reset option followed by Yes option to give the confirmation.
- At last, hit the OK button to wind up the process.
Make Changes to Advanced Security Settings
- In the initial phase, move to the Advanced tab and then proceed further.
- After this, reach the Settings section and then move to the Security category.
- Next, unmark the checkbox beside the “Do not save encrypted pages to disk”.
- Verify that you have marked the “Use TLS 1.2” checkbox.
- Now, tap on the OK button to restore the changes made and exit from the Internet Options window.
- From the upcoming Internet Connection Setup window, hit the Done option.
With this post’s help we ensure that you won’t get internet connection problems in QuickBooks Payments. If still, you are experiencing any problem, have a conversation with our professionals through live chat for immediate help.