Are you stuck with License, validation, and registration errors in QuickBooks Desktop and unable to find the proper solution? This post will provide you with all the necessary information to overcome the issue. However, if you encounter registration issues after registering, subscribe or sync data in QuickBooks Desktop. The users might be displayed with any of the following error messages indicating:
- “Error: The validation code is incorrect or the service is temporarily unavailable when activating”.
- “Message: You cannot use online banking because QuickBooks is not registered”.
- “You must subscribe to the accountant’s copy file transfer service”.
- “The sync license data online option is grayed out”.
Wondering how to figure out the QuickBooks registration issues and need instant help? Contact us at @+1-855-603-0490 and get your issue resolved under expert supervision within the least time applicable.
Reasons Why Did You End Up With Registration Errors in QuickBooks Desktop
There are plenty of reasons that might result in registration errors in QuickBooks Desktop, and one of them is using an obsolete version of QBDT. Apart from this, there are other reasons as well that are explained below; check them out.
- Problems with the internet connection might give rise to registration issues in QuickBooks.
- Entering the wrong product code and license number may also be responsible.
- An inappropriate system’s date and time on your Windows PC might also result in this error.
- Issues with the Microsoft XML core services might give rise to registration issues in QuickBooks Desktop.
Effective Solutions to resolve License, Validation, and Registration Errors in QuickBooks Desktop
Here, we have listed some simple ways you can easily tackle License, validation, and registration errors in QuickBooks Desktop.
Also Read – Resolve QuickBooks Error 3120
Situation 1: Error- You have Added the Wrong License/Product Numbers
You must verify the license and product number tally.
- You will get the License or product number in the Purchase Confirmation mail if the users have purchased the QuickBooks Desktop version from Intuit’s official website.
- On the other hand, while purchasing from a retail store, see the sticker on the envelope of the original CD.
Situation 2: Error- The validation code is inappropriate or This service key is temporarily not available.
For instance, if the validation code is wrong, then go through the instructions given below.
Remedy 1: Examine Your System’s Date and Time
- Firstly, right-click on the time displayed in the Windows taskbar and opt for the Date/Time option. Here, you need to verify that the time and date on your device are accurate.
- After this, move to QuickBooks Desktop, hit the Help menu, and then Activate option.
- In the end, add the validation code and click Next.
Remedy 2: End the Running Task and open the QBRefresher Tool
There are certain instances when the background processes interrupt the users while registering in QuickBooks. So, it is essential to utilize the QBRefresher tool for refreshing the background tasks.
- In the initial stage, you must shut down all the tasks running in the background to avoid data loss.
- Reach the main website of Intuit and then try installing the QuickBooks Refresher Tool.
- After this, access the Download folder, and tap on the qbrefresher.exe file twice. Later on, move to the Launching option.
- End the procedure by following the instructions displayed on the screen closely.
Also Read – Fix QuickBooks Error 100060
Remedy 3: Activate the MSXML Component once again
It is suggested that you must have expert guidance while trying to activate the MSXML component. Here, we have listed some easy tips for 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
For the Users of 64-bit operating system
- Initiate the process by hitting the Windows key on your keyboard and then write “cmd” command within the search field.
- Next, right-click on the cmd, opt for the highlighted Run as administrator option, and proceed further.
- Now, type “cd/windows/syswor64” within the Command Prompt window on your computer screen.
- Afterwards, write the following command i.e, “regvr32 MSXML4.dll” and then hit Enter.
- Moving ahead, type the following command stating “regvr32 MSXML6.dll” and press the Enter key.
For the Users of 32-bit operating system
- In the first step, hit the Windows + R keys to launch the Run Window, and write “cmd” within the empty text field.
- After this, you must enter “regvr32 MSXML4.dll” and then hit Enter to move further.
- Lastly, add the “regvr32 MSXML6.dll” and press the Enter key.
Remedy 4: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
If you face any issues while installing the QuickBooks software and the process still needs to be completed, you might encounter this error. For such scenarios, it is advised to utilize the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool to deal with such issues.
- Ensure that you have installed the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your device.
- Afterwards, head towards the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and set up the file system.
- Once the download process is over, move to the download files and tap on the “QBInstall_tool_v2.exe”.
- After completing the process, exit all the running applications on your device.
- Next, double-tap on the “QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file” and then run the file on your device.
Wrapping It Up!!
This is all about the License, validation, and registration errors in QuickBooks Desktop, and hope you find this post worth reading. If you are still struggling with registration errors in QuickBooks, don’t waste much time and consult with our QuickBooks experts through live chat. Our experts will not take much time and will assist you with a permanent resolution.