Are you getting troubled while using your QuickBooks Checking Account? If that’s so, then your online search ends over here. In this blog, we have covered every small detail that you must know while using QuickBooks Business checking account. The QuickBooks Checking account is a free account in QuickBooks in which all of the customer payments are being deposited. Moreover, you can access features such as envelopes to save proactively using this account.
Wondering how to use your QuickBooks Checking account and need instant help? Call us at @1855-603-0490 and consult with our professionals to resolve your issue.
Salient Features of Accessing the QuickBooks Checking Account
Go through the features written below to gather details about the QuickBooks Checking account.
- It makes the digital setup as well as customer support easier.
- You can get access to the free premium debit card with your Company Name mentioned on it.
- Moreover, you can also withdraw money more than 19,000 from the ATM.
- Also, the ACH transfer can be done without charging any fees.
What are the benefits of using the QuickBooks Checking Account?
Here, we have discussed some advantages of accessing the QuickBooks Checking account.
- The QuickBooks checking account combines well with the QuickBooks products like payroll and bill-paying services.
- Moreover, it also offers a high rate of return in comparison to similar bank products.
- You don’t have to pay the monthly fees to utilize this account.
- Using the envelopes feature in QuickBooks Checking Account, you can pay the cash directly from QuickBooks. Apart from this, you can also withdraw cash of more than 19,000 with the help of a free debit card consisting of your company name.
Simple Procedure to Use Your QuickBooks Checking Account
Carry on with the following instructions to use your QuickBooks checking account.
Stage 1: Establish Your QuickBooks Checking Account
Firstly, ensure you have logged in to QuickBooks Payments and QuickBooks Checking. If not, then first you must sign into payments and checking through the following process.
Sign Up Through QuickBooks Online
- Initially, log in to QuickBooks Online and then opt for the Settings menu.
- Head toward Accounts and Settings, followed by Payments.
- After this, navigate to the Learn More option from the QuickBooks Payment section.
- Next, opt for the Set Up Payments option and proceed further.
- As a result, you will see that the signup window will display three sections.
Sign-Up Through the QuickBooks Desktop application
- Initially, you must choose the Customers and then opt for the Add Credit Card Processing option.
- After this, act as per the instructions given on the screen and complete the form properly to apply.
Sign-Up Using the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- In the initial stage, move to the File menu and choose the highlighted Setup Interview option.
- Proceed further by hitting on the Payments tab.
- Soon after this, click on the Yes option for the “Would you like to accept credit and debit cards?”.
- You must select the Active Now tab to gather more details regarding various Payment plans.
- At last, you must give a call at the provided number to wind up applying.
After the sign-up, you will get a QuickBooks checking account if you are approved. Moreover, you will also obtain your QuickBooks Debit Card in the mail within the 7-10 business days.
Stage 2: Link Your Bank account With QuickBooks Checking
You are supposed to attach an external bank account to transmit the money to and from your QuickBooks account.
- Initially, move to the Banking Services and opt for QuickBooks Checking.
- Now, hit the Transfer option and choose to transfer the money within your accounts. Herein, you are not supposed to transfer the money. You only have to initiate the connection.
- After this, hit the Add a Bank option and proceed further.
- You must add the name of your financial institution and tap on the Account Type.
- Now, mention the Account Number accurately and the Routing Number within the required text fields.
- Once everything is set, hit the Next button.
As a result, you will see that QuickBooks will send the two small deposits to the account within the next 3 days. After getting the deposits in your bank account, go to QuickBooks to verify the transactions.
- Start the process by going to the Banking Services option, followed by QuickBooks Checking.
- Thereon, you must choose the Verify Bank option.
- Note: A few financial institutions won’t require any verification. All you need to do is to hit the Add option to link with your bank.
- Now, you have to add the two deposit amounts sent via QuickBooks. You won’t have to think about the order.
- At last, tap the Continue button to wind up the entire process.
Stage 3: Transmit Money In And Out Of Your QuickBooks Checking Account
The Accountants can review their client’s QuickBooks Checking accounts within QBOA using the read-only access. Moreover, they also have the option to download the statements, affirm transaction details, or can review other documentation.
Insert Money Within Your QuickBooks Checking Account
- Primarily, choose the Banking Services and hit the QuickBooks Checking.
- After this, tap on the Transfer option and pick the option to move the money within your accounts.
- Add the amount that you wish to transfer and go further.
- Go to the From Field and click on the (+) option. Later on, opt for your connected bank account.
- Soon after, you must add the amount you wish to transfer.
- At last, you must choose the Finalize Transfer option.
Extract Money Out Of Your QuickBooks Account
Spending the money in your QuickBooks Checking account can be done in multiple ways. In order to transmit the money or pay bills, opt for Banking Services > QuickBooks Checking.
Steps to Take Out the Money From QuickBooks Checking Account
- Initially, choose the Transfer Money option and then opt for the Move Money between your account.
- You must mention the amount you wish to shift from your QuickBooks Checking Account.
- In the From Field, you have to pick your QuickBooks Checking Account.
- Now, “In the To Field,” hit the “+” icon and pick your bank account.
- Once you are all set, choose the highlighted Finalize Transfer option.
Steps to Pay Bills by Accessing Your QuickBooks Business Checking Account
- Initially, you must select the Pay a Bill option.
- Go through the instructions shown on the screen to schedule and pay via Paper Check or ACH.
You can also utilize your QuickBooks Debit Card to take money from ATMs and make purchases.
Stage 4: Classify Your Transactions:-
The best thing about QuickBooks is that it automatically classifies as many QuickBooks Checking transactions as possible. But it can’t classify everything. So for this, you must move to the Bookkeeping > Transactions menu to classify your QuickBooks checking transactions.
Note: If you move to the Banking menu for the first time, hit the Add Account option to associate with your QuickBooks Checking Account. Doing so will automatically extract all your transactions from the Banking menu.
Stage 5: Handle Your QuickBooks Checking Account
Examine Your QuickBooks Checking Transfers
- In the initial stage, move to the Banking Services and then opt for the QuickBooks Checking option.
- Afterwards, head towards the Recent Activity section and choose the View All.
- Next, opt for the All, Money In, or Money Out option to filter the list. For getting more information, choose the Individual Transactions option.
Look At Your QuickBooks Checking Monthly Statements
- Primarily, navigate to the Banking Services and then tap on the QuickBooks Checking option.
- Following this, choose the View Account option and move further.
- After that, click on the Manage option.
- Finally, explore your QuickBooks Checking Account and hit the Monthly Statements option.
- Begin the process by choosing the Accounting option.
- Next, hover your cursor over the Reconcile option.
- Now, pick the QuickBooks Checking for the account you wish to reconcile and opt for the View Statements.
- You are supposed to pick the statement that you wish to download.
Steps to Grab Your Account or Routing Number, or Pin Number
- First of all, navigate to the Banking Services and hit the QuickBooks Checking option.
- Now, go to the View Account and then select the highlighted Manage option.
- You must hit the Account Info option to check your account number or routing number.
- At last, tap on the Replace Card or Reset PIN to get assistance for your debit card.
Need Assistance With Specific Transactions
You can contact at the number provided on the back of your QuickBooks Debit Card if you wish to dispute a transaction.
Wrapping It Up!!
This post ends over here, and we hope you have learned about all the essential details regarding how to use your QuickBooks Checking Account. If you have any further queries, you can consult our experts through the live chat facility. Our professionals will try to resolve your issue within the shortest time possible. Alternatively, you can also drop a message to our experts and get proper stepwise instructions regarding your issue.