Are you hunting for appropriate procedures to open QBB, QBW, and QBX file without QuickBooks? Worry Not!! You have reached the right spot. This detailed guide has mentioned the complete instructions for opening QBB, QBW, and QBX files. Read this entire post carefully to get in-depth information about these files.
Wondering how to open QBB, QBW & QBX file without QuickBooks and need help? Call us at @+1855-603-0490 and connect with our professionals to get the issue fixed in the best possible manner.
Table of Contents
Detailed Instructions to Open a QBB File Without QuickBooks
QBB file is the backup file, which must be created to restore the backup of the data file. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to launch a QBB file without QuickBooks.
- Firstly, launch the QuickBooks Desktop and then access from the data file from your QB account.
- Afterwards, navigate to the QuickBooks File menu > Open file option.
- Now, you must look for the company file with the .qbb extension.
- You are supposed to hover your cursor over the Switch to Single-User Mode from the File menu.
- Hit the File option once again, followed by the Export option.
- In the next step, tap the Send Report option to transfer the report to New Excel Spreadsheet.
- Subsequently, hit the OK button to see the QuickBooks company file opened in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Now, move to the Filer menu of your Excel worksheet and tap on Save As to restore the file in Excel format to your device.
- Assign a file name and pick the appropriate location where you wish to save the file.
- Finally, hit the Save button to restore the final changes made to the new Excel spreadsheets.
Also Read – Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 15225
Detailed Instructions to Open a QBX File Without QuickBooks
The QBX file is an accountant’s QuickBooks data file transfer copy. If you wish to access the file without QuickBooks software, you must convert it to a different extension. The users are supposed to convert the QBX file into a QBW file. Furthermore, the conversion steps and the launching of the file are illustrated below.
- In the initial stage, access the QBX file on your system.
- To open the file, right-click on the icon of QBX and choose the Open option.
- After this, you have to pick Excel to launch the file.
- If this process doesn’t work, you must launch the Excel spreadsheet.
- From there, head towards the File menu and hit the Import option.
- Now, you must pick the option from other sources to launch the file.
- Following this, reach out to the Import Page and choose the file named ‘.QBB’.
- Later, you must convert the QuickBooks file to the Excel file to continue ahead.
- At last, check the file having the QBB file extension and try to launch it.
Detailed Instructions to Open QBW file Without QuickBooks
QBW is an essential QuickBooks file that is combined to restore the letters, images for your company along with the letters, images for your company, and financial data.
- To begin with, move to the Start menu and look for the Intuit folder.
- After this, open the QuickBooks application and insert the sign-in credentials if prompted.
- You must pick the Excel file you wish to export from QuickBooks.
- Following this, head toward the Customer, Vendors, and Employee options from the top of the window.
- In the next step, hover your cursor over the Customer Center and pick Excel from the top of the screen.
- Then, hit the Export Excel option and opt for Export after saving the file.
- Access the upgraded version of MS Excel to launch the QBW easily without accessing the QB software.
- Once the file is imported successfully, opt for the Data tab and hit the Other Resources option.
- Next, you can open the QBW file, so open it directly from the window.
- You are supposed to look for the QBW file outside the Excel file.
- Once you are done with the file location, tap on the new QBW file.
- Finally, you can launch the QBW file easily without accessing the Excel file.
Also Look – Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 80
After implementing the above-listed steps appropriately, you can easily open QBB, QBW, and QBX file without QuickBooks. If you are still struggling while opening any of these files, we suggest you connect with our professionals through live chat. Our professionals will do their best to guide you in the best possible manner.