Updates play a major role as it offers robust security and update features to enhance the user experience. Similarly, QuickBooks Desktop Payroll also launches updates regularly so that you can get access to the current and accurate rates for computing state and federal tax returns. Moreover, the latest payroll update was launched by QuickBooks on February 16, 2023.
However, it is essential to get the newly launched updates asap so you don’t avoid the benefits of new features developed by payroll. Further, review this entire post to get in-depth information on what is QuickBooks payroll and the latest payroll news.
Table of Contents
What Do You Understand By QuickBooks Desktop Payroll?
QuickBooks Payroll is a subscription-based service that helps businesses compute employee payrolls timely without any issues. It is essential to upgrade the QuickBooks Payroll so that you can get timely updates regarding the latest payroll tax rates and can compute the payroll properly. Also, using this service, you can use the direct deposit feature to transfer pay checks directly to an employee’s bank account.
Now, that you have understood the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll, go ahead to the further section of this blog to learn about the latest payroll news.
Also Read – What is Release Date of QuickBooks Desktop 2023
What’s New in QuickBooks Payroll Update 22306 (Feb-16-2023)?
There is a decrease in the wage limit for state unemployment insurance from $ 10, 500 to $14, 500. Apart from this, there are other
For QuickBooks Desktop 2020
- You might notice that the new tax table consists of new withholding tables for Colorado, Indiana, North Carolina, Minnesota, and Rhode Island.
- Also, it consists of other changes for Alaska, New Mexico, Oregon, North Dakota, Hawaii, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
- Moreover, you will get the latest E-File and E-Pay updates for Lowa.
- Now, while utilizing QuickBooks to transfer your company file over a network, your co-workers can install payroll updates without any internet access. For that, you must check that every copy of QuickBooks is set with the Share Download option and is turned on.
For QuickBooks Desktop 2021, 2022, and 2023
- With this tax table update, you can add other changes for Delaware.
- You might discover that no form updates are available with this payroll update.
- Moreover, there are no E-file & Pay updates launched.
- If the users are accessing QuickBooks to share their company files over a network, co-workers can install the latest payroll updates without direct internet access. Also, you must ensure you have set every single copy of QuickBooks with the Shared Download option.
Alternatively, you may acquire information about the new features in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll via the company file. For that, use the steps below.
- Firstly, move to the Employees menu and hover your cursor over the Get Payroll Updates option.
- After this, choose the option that says, Payroll Update Info.
|Payroll Update Number||Date Released|
Wrapping It Up!!
We hope that now you have understood the relevance of getting the latest QuickBooks Desktop payroll updates. So, hurry up and don’t miss the chance of acquiring the latest benefits of accessing the payroll updates launched.