You can print several pay stubs at once or one at a time. While print pay stubs in QuickBooks on plain paper, it includes your company name, address, and phone number at the top and bottle of each pay stub. This feature allows you to mail pay stubs from QuickBooks desktop to the employees. QuickBooks print pay stubs are produced as ‘Password Protective Pdf Attachments‘. In this blog, you’ll get to know some simple methods to print pay stubs in QuickBooks. Technical challenges can also be deal with by taking help from the QuickBooks helpline number.
Let’s know techniques of printing pay stubs in QuickBooks desktop:
Solution 1 – Print by Bill Payment Stubs
- Open file menu and select ‘Print Form and select Payment Stubs’.
- Now choose credit card or cheque depending upon the method of billing from the bill payment dropdown menu.
- After that, choose the appropriate bank/credit card account from the Account dropdown.
- Now enter the beginning and end dates in the dated and amp section to list payments from a different date range.
- Choose checks from which you want to print bill payment stubs and press OK.
- Now give print command and set up a total number of copies you want.
Solution 2 – Print Pay Stub from Paycheck
- Open Paycheck in QuickBooks desktop.
- Now choose the print icon in the check.
- Then select Pay Stub. QuickBooks customer support can also help you to solve this problem.
Solution 3 – Print through the Paycheck List
- First of all, choose employees on the left side of the navigation bar.
- Click on employer name to pay.
- Now press ‘Pay checklist’ on the employee’s page.
- Then select ‘Checks to pay’.
- Look for the check number if it’s applicable.
- Choose ‘Batch action’ and then ‘Print’ from the dropdown arrow.
Solution 4 – Print Pay Stubs from QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
- Select file< Print Forms< Pay Stubs< Payroll Bank Account.
- Fill the date range that has the pay date to be printed.
- If you want to filter by ‘One Employee’. Select ‘Employee’ from the dropdown of the employee option.
- Now choose Pay Stubs you are looking to print.
- You can take the preview of the Pay Stub before printing.
- Choose preference of company and employee info that will be there on the Pay Stub.
Solution 5 – Print by Pay Stub and Voucher Printing
- Open QuickBooks and Press ‘Edit’ from the menu bar.
- Choose preference< payroll and employees< Company Preferences.
- Now select ‘Full Payroll’ in QuickBooks Payroll Features Section.
- Then go to the ‘Set preferences for’ < Pay Stub and Voucher Printing.
- Click on the checkboxes you want to include in the paycheck vouchers and pay stubs print section.
- If you want your company name on the pay stub, then select ‘Legal Company Name’ and click OK.
With these solutions, you will deal with this problem quickly. If you want further assistance, then you can dial the QuickBooks phone number.
Read Also : QuickBooks Error Code 1712