Installing the QuickBooks software on your computer but got interrupted due to some unexpected installation errors? It’s ok, don’t panic! QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool will instantly and effectively help you overcome this issue. The tool is a helpful one suggested by Intuit. The tool is free of cost, and you can easily get it from the official Intuit website. This whole blog will let you know how to download, install, and run this useful tool while struggling with any sort of QuickBooks error. Continue reading this blog until the end and use the QB Install Diagnostic Tool best.
Need professional help while downloading and installing the QB Install Diagnostic Tool? If yes, you can ask for help from our certified experts! Call us at +1-855-603-0490.
Table of Contents
What is QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
If you are searching for a tool particularly designed to handle issues that arrive during the QuickBooks installation, get the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This tool is quite useful for managing errors related to the MSXML, C++, and .NET Framework, as we all know that crucial Microsoft components are required to run your QuickBooks properly. However, if the issues start occurring with these components, at such times, QB Install Diagnostic Tool becomes a must requirement to solve these issues.
What’s the best about this tool is it automatically resolves the errors without making you put in tons of effort. So, if you are tired of facing installation errors and solving them on your own, download and run this tool immediately.
Quick Method to Download & Install Diagnostic Tool
Carefully follow all the instructions below to download and install the QB Install Diagnostic Tool without any glitches or bugs.
- Firstly, you are required to visit the official Intuit website to download the required QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- Here, you will notice some prompts appear on your screen. After this, save the downloaded QuickBooks install tool file to your desktop.
- Now, close all the background-running application programs on your computer system and continue.
- In this step, you need to go to the download location of your computer and search for the QBinstall _tool_v2.exe file of the QB install Diagnostic tool.
- Once you get the QBinstall _tool_v2, .exe file, now you are asked to double-click the start installation icon.
- Now, you will notice a License agreement appears on your window. After this, tap the Yes button to confirm the prompt details.
- In this step, click the Proceed button to begin the Scanning process. Once the scanning process is over, you’re suggested to restart your entire computer system.
- Now, open the QB Diagnostic tool. Here, you should register or activate your QuickBooks ID again. Furthermore, you are also required to keep your Windows operating system updated with the latest released updates.
- Finally, restart your computer system again to keep all the needed settings and changes.
Remember the points jotted down below while using the QB Install Diagnostic Tool:
- Close all the background-running application programs and click the File option only to run the tool.
- You may have to restart your system in some rare situations. Often, the tool will automatically detect and fix the errors.
- Another point to keep in your mind is that if you are getting a text as “No errors were detected,” it will denote that the issue is unsolved.
Simple Steps to Use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
You can make the best use of the QB Diagnostic Tool by simply performing the steps below. Let’s begin with this step-by-step method:
Step 1: Check the general compatibility with the Connection Tab
You can use the connection tab to check the system and estimate its compatibility with your QuickBooks application. You can also utilize it for configuring a new QuickBooks company data file.
Step 2: Authenticate the Firewall status
The QB Install diagnostic tool will allow you to spot firewall-associated errors by simply backing you with the essential information required regarding the system firewall. You can also use it to rectify the issues encountered while installing the QuickBooks application.
Step 3: View the network connectivity
The needful QB Install Diagnostic Tool is also used to analyze your system connectivity. The installation might block in between if any error is detected in the connectivity.
Notable Benefits of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The moment you install QB Install Diagnostic Tool on your system, you are free from all the worries related to potential QB errors. The following are some of the major benefits you may enjoy from this tool.
- QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool automatically detects QB application errors and resolves them effectively.
- The tool is no doubt one of the most proficient QuickBooks tools.
- With the contribution of QB Diagnostic Install Tool to your QuickBooks operations, there are fewer chances of human intervention.
- The tool is undoubtedly beneficial for solving errors like:
|QuickBooks error 1935||MS .NET Framework errors|
|QuickBooks error 1722||ABS PDF driver errors|
|QuickBooks won’t open error||Errors related to subscription verification|
|Unrecoverable QuickBooks Desktop errors||Damaged C++-related errors, and many more|
Method to Use QuickBooks Diagnostic Install Tool to Fix QB Errors
As discussed above in this blog, the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool can troubleshoot different installation errors. The tool is enough to remove all the potential errors and get you a smooth plus error-free QuickBooks installation. Let’s proceed and check how to use this tool to fix the installation errors.
Step 1 – Get the QuickBooks Tool Hub Program
- The very first step is to close your QuickBooks Desktop software. After this, navigate to the official Intuit website and download the QuickBooks Tool Hub Program.
- Now, in the next step, save this downloaded file on your computer at the location which is easiest to find.
- After this, open the file and continue to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub Program by following the on-screen instructions and agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you are finished with the installation of the QB Tool Hub program successfully, double-click the icon of the Tool Hub to use it further.
Step 2 – Use QuickBooks Tool Hub and Run QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- After double-clicking the QB Tool Hub, it will open, and there you need to search from the Windows search.
- Now go to the Installation Issues from the QuickBooks Tool Hub list.
- After this, select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool option.
- Once you select the QB Install Diagnostic Tool, you will see that it will automatically run and solve the error. However, make sure to reboot your computer after this.
Step 3 – Update your Windows to the Latest Releases
- Now, you need to update your Windows to the latest releases. After the update process, restart your entire computer system.
- If your QuickBooks application starts with an error, you are suggested to access the QuickBooks company data file and continue working.
- But, in case your QuickBooks installation is not completed properly, you need to install it properly again. Also, move to the next step if QuickBooks isn’t installed properly and not opening.
Step 4 – Manually Fix Issues with Windows Components
Repair or Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
Follow the given steps for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10
- Start this process by first closing all the programs running in the background.
- In the next step, open the Windows Start menu and continue to type Control Panel in the Search bar.
- Once you get the results, click the Control Panel option and select the Programs and Features alternative.
- Here, you will see an option for Uninstall a Program; click the same followed by clicking the Turn Windows features on or off options.
- After this, search for enabled .NET Framework 3.5 in the list, and it’s done.
Fix Issues with Microsoft MSXML and Register the MSXML DLL Files
Follow the steps for 64-Bit Operating System
- First, select the Windows Start menu and enter “cmd” in the Windows search bar.
- After getting the results, right-click the cmd option and hit the Run as Administrator alternative.
- In the next step, type the cd\windows\syswow64 at the C: prompt plus type regsvr32 MSXML6.dll.
- Now, press the Enter button and finally continue to install the QuickBooks application.
Step 5 – Enable Selective Startup Mode to Reinstall your QuickBooks Application
- First of all, prepare the required company data and enable the Selective Startup Mode to open your system. Start your system in the Selective Startup Mode by the following steps:
- Go to the Search Programs and Files field and type MSConfig. Another way is to open Run Window and then open the MSConfig by searching it in the Run search bar.
- Load the system services tab from the General menu and select the Selective Startup mode.
- After this, choose the Services tab and select the tab for hiding all Microsoft Services.
- Now, click the Disable all option and uncheck the checkbox of Hide all Microsoft Services. Along with this, make sure to choose the Windows Installer Checkbox.
- Lastly, click the OK button and restart your system configuration window.
- Now, uninstall or install your QuickBooks application and get back to the normal Startup mode.
- To reinstall QuickBooks, press the CTRL + R keys simultaneously on your keyboard and run the Control.
- In the Run Window, type MSConfig and continue to press the OK tab. Head directly to the general tab and continue to click the Selective Startup option.
- Select the System services along with the startup items and click the Hide all MS option, followed by hitting the Disable all option.
- After this, click the Listing of Services option and verify whether you are an installer or not. Now, move to the Start Again option in the System Configuration.
- Restart the system and continue to reinstall the QuickBooks application by performing the Clean Installation process.
We hope this blog was helpful enough to understand how to download and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. However, if you are still confused or facing issues related to downloading this free QB tool, contact us! Our expert team will help you professionally solve all your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What can I do to solve my QuickBooks installation issues?
Ans. Try the following methods:
- Run the QuickBooks Diagnostic Install Tool and repair the installation errors.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks application.
- Make sure your computer system meets all the essential requirements to install the QuickBooks application.
- While installing the QuickBooks application, temporarily disable your antivirus program.
- Get in touch with QuickBooks technical expert for assistance.
Q.2 How can I install QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Ans. Follow these steps:-
- First of all, download the installation file of the QB Tool Hub from the official QuickBooks website.
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and begin the installation process.
- After this, follow the valuable on-screen instructions to end the installation process.
- After the installation gets over successfully, click the icon of the QB Tool Hub and start running it.
Q.3 How can I fix QuickBooks Desktop for my Windows?
Ans. Navigate to the Control Panel > Programs and Features > Select QuickBooks Repair > Restart your application.
Q.4 From where can I download the QuickBooks Install Tool?
Ans. You can download the required QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the official Intuit website and then continue to run it smoothly to troubleshoot the errors.
Q.5 How do I use a doctor file tool in my QuickBooks application?
Ans. Read given steps:-
- First of all, select the Company File Issues from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- In the next step, run the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to continue selecting your company file.
- Here, you need to wait for a while till the QB File Doctor Tool scans your file.
- Finally, you need to enter the required QuickBooks credentials, followed by hitting the Next button.