Inevitably, QuickBooks is a powerful accounting application that comes up with the most amazing features and tools. However, at the same time, the users face various technical glitches and errors that affect their productivity and work efficiency. Though these errors can be easily solved by following expert advice, Intuit develops amazing tools to fix common issues. One such amazing tool is the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. If you, too, want to know more about the tool, then this blog is meant for you. So, read the complete blog and find out more.
Unleash the power of the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. Call our Experts @+1-855-603-0490 and Know More. What is a QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
Let us start by understanding the basic concept of the tool. The developers of Intuit have designed the tool to fix the common .Net framework issues and the other Windows components. Both the components are necessary to run the QuickBooks. With the help of the tool, you can fix the installation, damaged files, or other issues without any help. The best thing about the tool is that you do not need any special configuration to download and install the QuickBooks component repair tool.
The tool is specially designed to fix the MSXML, .Net Framework, Windows installer service, or other Windows component errors.
Table of Contents
How to Download and install the QuickBooks component repair tool?
No doubt, you have come across various component errors while downloading or installing QuickBooks. In such scenarios, the repairing tool proves itself to be a magician by easily handling all your component errors. To repair the various component errors with the help of the tool, you need to download and install the tool first on your system. You can download this tool without paying any additional charges.
Our experts have mentioned the downloading and installing process of the tool in an easy manner. Read the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of Intuit and search for the QuickBooks components repair tool.
- To begin downloading, tap on the download button. Ensure you have downloaded the latest available version of the tool.
- Save the downloaded file at the desired location.
- Locate the executable file by opening the folder.
- To finish the installation procedure, double-click the file and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Once the tool has been installed, reboot the system to run the tool.
Ultimate Steps to Use Component Repair Tool in QuickBooks
Once you have installed the QuickBooks component repair tool, you can utilize it to resolve the various component errors or issues. Also, you can easily scan and fix all the issues with the Microsoft components.
To run the tool, you need to perform the below-mentioned steps:
- Before running the tool, it is advisable to reboot the system.
- Once you have installed the tool on your system, you need to open it.
- After that, select the type of repair you want to perform.
- Further, tap on the Next button to continue the process.
- The tool will scan and fix the issue automatically. Please wait a while.
- Once the process is over, you need to restart your system.
Advantages of using QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
Just like any other application, this tool has various benefits that users can enjoy while using it. Below, we have mentioned some benefits of the tool.
Free to Use:-
The Intuit component repair tool is available free of cost. It is an affordable solution widely used by SMEs to fix errors or issues in QuickBooks.
Fixes Multiple Errors:-
The tool is a compact solution to resolve various errors. You can fix multiple errors or issues with the help of the tool, such as MSXML issues, Microsoft Visual C++ errors, .Net framework errors, installation errors, or common errors. So, you do not need to install multiple tools to fix the various errors. Just install one tool and fix multiple errors.
The errors cause the QuickBooks to slow down. The errors affect the performance of the software. At times, in case of technical errors, the chances of crashing application increases. By using the tool, you can easily deal with the various issues that ultimately increase work efficiency and improve work performance.
Resolving the various errors manually can be a time-consuming process. It frustrates the users also. The tool diagnoses the problem quickly and automatically fixes it. This saves you precious time that you can utilize in the growth of your business.
Easy to use:-
Using the tool is extremely simple and easy. Anyone can utilize the tool, as no technical knowledge is needed to use it. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for the user to use the various components of the tool with ease.
Issues Fixed by component repair tool in QuickBooks
The QuickBooks component repair tool for Windows XP and Vista 7 is used to fix the various errors and the Microsoft component-based technical glitches. Below, we have mentioned the errors that are easily fixed by the tool.
- Error 6189 and 816
- Update Error 15223
- QuickBooks Update Error 15270
- QB Update Error 12007
- QuickBooks Update Error 1328
Other Issues Solved by The Tool
- Microsoft components-related bugs
- QuickBooks Error 1935
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- QuickBooks Error 1402
- QuickBooks Desktop installation errors
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Microsoft Visual
- QuickBooks Error 1904
Steps to Solve the Various Issues with QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
Using the tool is completely easy. Below, we have mentioned the procedure to resolve the different issues with the help of the tool.
To resolve the .Net Framework Issues
The Microsoft .Net framework is an essential vital component for the smooth running of the application. The dysfunctionality of the component creates the havoc. Use the below-mentioned steps to fix the .Net Framework issue:
- Open the tool to detect any .Net Framework issue.
- The tool will automatically detect and fix the issue in case there is any.
- Repairing the issue will take time, so wait till the process is over.
To fix the MSXML manually
Repair the damaged MSXML component with the help of the below-cited steps:
- Foremost, register the MSXML.dll file.
- Once the registration process is over, uninstall the MSXML 6.0 component from your system.
- After that, you need to install it again on your system.
- Now, you need to uninstall the MSXML 6.0 service pack one and then reinstall it.
To resolve the Microsoft Visual C ++
Follow the below-mentioned steps to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++.
- Open the control panel of your system and then choose the Programs option.
- Here, select the Microsoft Visual C++ folder and right-click on it.
- Pick the uninstall a program option and click on the OK button.
- Restart the system after removing the programme.
- Now, to reinstall the system, insert the CD and press the window + E keys together.
- Go to the D:\ThirdParty\CRT9 or D:\ThirdParty\CRT8 path.
- Now, double-click on the vcredist_x86.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation process is over, a “Successfully installed Microsoft Visual C ++” message will appear on your screen.
For the Installation Issues
You can use the tool to fix the installation issues. At times, the error comes due to using the outdated version of Windows. To resolve the issue, take the help from the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the settings of your system and pick the “update and security” tab.
- Further, click on the “Windows update” option to check for the latest updates.
- Install the updates on your PC after downloading them.
- Restart the system after the necessary updates are installed on your system.
The Bottom Line
With this, we end our blog; QuickBooks is the ultimate accounting application, having the most advanced finance tools used to streamline financial work. The tool is widely used by the SMEs. However, most of the user faces component errors while installing the application that can be easily solved with the help of the tool. Hopefully, this blog resolves all your queries regarding the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. However, if you are still having any doubts, do not hesitate to call our QuickBooks experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- Which tool fixes the Microsoft components that QuickBooks uses?
A – The QuickBooks component repair tool is used to deal with Microsoft components-related issues. Read the complete blog to know more about the tool.
2 – Can I get support for using the component repair tool in QuickBooks?
A – Yes, our experts are well-trained to resolve any issues related to QuickBooks. They will definitely provide you with advice. All you need is to call on the above-mentioned phone number or send your query to.
3- How can I repair my QuickBooks application?
A – To repair your QuickBooks application, you need to visit the control panel of the system. Select the QuickBooks available under the programs tab. Right-click on it and select “Repair” from the menu. It might take some time to repair the program, so please wait till the repair process is over.
4 – Does QuickBooks provide other tools apart from component repair tools?
A – Yes, QuickBooks offers an array of support tools to fix various issues and error that comes in the application. We’ve included a few of them below.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- QuickBooks Tool Hub
- QuickBooks Migration Tool
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
5 – Do I need to pay to use the QuickBooks component repair tool for Windows XP and Vista 7?
A – No, the tool is completely free of cost. There are no fees to be paid.